Keeping the Blues Alive Foundation, Joe Bonamassa, and Sixthman are proud to present Keeping the Blues Alive at Sea. Bonamassa, along with other jamming blues and blues/rock musicians are ready to create those unexpected moments that every music aficionado craves. We’re rounding up some of the most passionate artists in blues to bring you this 4-day music festival at sea from February 17th - 21st, 2015 on the Norwegian Pearl. Join us as we sail the Caribbean from Miami to Key West and Nassau, Bahamas, fueled by sunshine and endless nights packed with ground breaking sets from legendary artists. There’s nothing sweeter than sharing the love of some good blues with like-minded music lovers. We have the ingredients needed to put together a collaborative musical celebration, and the only thing missing is YOU!
Great music, friendship, and fun under the Caribbean sun await you. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this once in a lifetime raw blues experience.
(Subject to change)
- Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - Depart Miami, FL (approx. 4:00pm ET)
- Wednesday, February 18 - Key West (8:00am - 4:00pm)
- Thursday, February 19 - Day at Sea
- Friday, February 20 - Nassau, Bahamas (8:00am - 4:00pm)
- Saturday, February 21 - Arrive Miami, FL (approx. 8:00am ET)
We recommend that you book your flight home to depart no earlier than noon to ensure ample travel time.